It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:13 am

Der Sneaker kennzeichnet Adidas 'propriet? 

Post Der Sneaker kennzeichnet Adidas 'propriet?
How did you decide what you were shooting back then?It was whatever I'd just found at the thrift store, or bought — whatever I was into. I did a lot of coverage of runway Nike Air Max 95 Femme fashion too in the beginning; those years — 2006 to 2008 — were such amazing years for fashion. I'm feeling so nostalgic for them. I was really excited about Christopher Kane and a lot of cool designers, and what Junya Watanabe was doing around that time — I'm still a big fan, of course.What was it like to have success at that age?When something that crazy happens to you, you don't know how to take it. It was all so surreal to me, but I was like, I guess I'll run with this opportunity. But it was Adidas Superstar Femme Noir hard, doing that at such a young age. I thought I was going to be on this traditional path, going to college, and then this crazy thing happened and I would have been dumb to let those opportunities go. It was a lot of decision-making.How has social media changed your job?Instagram didn't really come around until three, four years of me doing www.rnejranowski.co.uk my blog, and Twitter had just started when I started my blog, so it's been crazy to see how that's changed. But you know, that first wave of fashion bloggers really loved fashion and blogged about the collections that we loved and designers we were really excited about. Now, you get on Instagram and there's so many bloggers who don't truly blog about fashion, in a way. It's more like, this is what I'm wearing, this is my lifestyle; a lot of people are doing fashion crossover with wellness, Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir crossover with mommy blogs, interiors. It's interesting to see that shift. A lot of those bloggers have been successful, and good for them, but I do kind of miss that old-school way; it was a bit more like reporting. Why is it important to you to keep updating the website?

Oh my god, Adidas Superstar Mujer Negras well, just having been doing my blog for 11 years, I have really Nike Air Pegasus 83 Dámské strong web traffic and I think it's so important to tell that visual story. I don't want to just throw something up there without a story behind it. There is a story behind everything. I find my blog is really important for me to develop my own plot line and what's inspiring me, and I wear so much vintage that truly there are so many stories with the outfit that I'm wearing and what goes into them.Did you ever want to move to New York from Texas?No, I really didn't; it's just something Adidas NMD Femme I could never do. I'm not that person. I got to see so much of that at such a young age and I just really realized that it wasn't for me. It's not really my place to be there, I feel like. And truly, I'm a vintage person at heart, and those are my people. We have such good vintage www.royalsaffron.co.uk here, and I can travel to LA and New York if I want to.Where do you Nike Air Pegasus 89 Mens think the future of the personal style blogging industry is?It's hard to say. I can't even keep track of the way that it goes. So many of the bloggers have created their own lines — Rumi is doing Are You Am I and Sincerely Jules has hers — and that's really cool. I think we'll see a lot more of that, but I don't know. I also wonder about the longevity of Instagram, too, like what's next after that, because there's going to be something. I think it will reach a saturation point at some point. The whole logarithm thing and all of the bots are such a problem too, the bot followers; it makes it hard to keep track of what's real anymore.Do you feel like you're someone with a very engaged core audience?Yeah, I do. But some days I wake up and I've gotten 30 bot followers. Nike Air Max Command Mujer I can tell they're bots. I didn't ask for this! [laughs] I don't want them.

I was kind of naive about some of the practices, but some of the other bloggers, like Park & Cube, she's always blogging about some of these practices that other bloggers or brands will take where they buy engagement and likes, and they'll pay for their account to do something like two thousand likes that day, and they'll go like a bunch of random photos to help them get followers. It's really weird; it's very dystopian.Were you ever interested in having your own line?I've thought at points about what it would be like to have a line, and for so long I said no; production is just such a nightmare, and it's so hard to do it ethically. But, you know, as I'm getting older and thinking about some of the things that I love about fashion and the things that made Nike Roshe Run Femme me fall in love with it and the times that I'm nostalgic for, I do dream about launching a capsule collection of re-works of my favorite vintage pieces. But if I did, it would be very small; it wouldn't be by season. It would be very simple.How has what you do and how you run Sea of Shoes changed since you started?You know, I want to say that it hasn't. It stayed very true to its core. I run it with my family; I started it with my mom, so at first we were taking each other's photos. It was a style diary of both of us, and then of course it became more me because I had the technological skills to take the photos and do the blog. But, for the past eight years.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:30 am