It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:57 am

uck twice for the Cougars (19 

Post uck twice for the Cougars (19
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Safety Patrick Chung is back with the New England Patriots as the latest addition to their rebuilt secondary. After one season with the Philadelphia Eagles, Chung signed on Thursday with the team that drafted him in the second round in 2009. "Im glad to be back. Its like family here. It feels like home," Chung said in a conference call. "I love the fans, love the coaches, love the environment, love the city." The Patriots already have added free agent cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner and have a vacancy at starting safety after releasing Steve Gregory. Safety Devin McCourty and cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, a starter last season who could be replaced by Browner, return. Chung said hes excited to be in the same secondary as Revis and Browner. "Youve got two playmakers like that on the outside," Chung said. "It definitely helps." Chung, 26, was released by the Eagles on March 11, the same day they agreed with former New Orleans Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins on a three-year contract. Both were drafted in 2009, Jenkins with the 14th pick and Chung with the 34th. "I cant really tell you why things didnt work out in Philly. I dont make those decisions," said Chung, who praised the city and the teams coaches and personnel, "but I feel now that this has happened, I feel like its a better fit here. Ive been here for four years. I know the system. I know the coaches. The coaches are cool. I know most of the players. "Now Im back in the city that gave me my very first chance." Chung started 10 of the 12 games in which he played last season, making 56 tackles with one fumble recovery and no interceptions. In four seasons with the Patriots, he had seven interceptions while playing in 50 of the 64 regular-season games with 30 starts. Chung was plagued by injuries and never showed the consistency expected of him when the Patriots drafted him out of Oregon. He missed seven of the last eight regular-season games in 2011 with a foot injury and was sidelined for four games in 2012 with shoulder and hamstring problems. He became a free agent after the 2012 season and signed with the Eagles on March 12, 2013. He said he doesnt feel hes a different player than he was before leaving the Patriots and has no expectations for what his role might be. "I feel Im the same," Chung said. "The scheme, I guess, would fit a lot better." When the Eagles released him he had "no clue" he would return to the Patriots. But then, "I got the call and I was excited. I was happy. I was relieved." Dustin Colquitt Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. De Anthony Thomas Jersey . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth ... te-Jersey/. The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Phillip Gaines Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Len Dawson Jersey .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career.VICTORIA - Travis Brown had a goal and three assists as the Victoria Royals ended the Spokane Chiefs seven-game winning streak with an 8-1 rout on Friday night in Western Hockey League action.Jack Walker, Greg Chase, Brandon Magee, Austin Carroll, Taylor Crunk, Brandon Fushimi and Chaz Reddekopp rounded out the Royals (19-18-3) attack. Coleman Vollrath made 32 saves in net.Adam Helewka started the scoring for Spokane (21-13-3). Garret Hughson started in goal for the Chiefs, stopping 14-of-17 shots in 33:11. Tyson Verhelst made 10 saves in 26:49 of relief.Victoria scored twice on three power plays while Spokane went 0 for 3.---SILVERTIPS 2 RAIDERS 0PRINCE ALBERT, Sask. — Carter Hart turned away all 26 shots he faced as Everett shut out the Raiders.Ben Betker scored with the man advantage for the Silvertips (22-11-4) while Carson Stadnyk also had a power-play goal into the empty net to close out the scoring.Rylan Parenteau kicked out 41 shots in net for Prince Albert (16-22-1), which has now lost four straight.---PATS 6 WARRIORS 4REGINA — Connor Gay had a goal and two assists as the Pats defeated Moose Jaw.Colby Williams, Patrick DAmico, Austin Wagner, Nathyn Mortlock and Pavel Padakin supplied the rest of the offence for Regina (24-12-2) for its fourth-straight win.Tanner Eberle struck twice for the Warriors (15-20-4) with Brett Howden and Jiri Smejkal also chipping in.---OIL KINGS 3 HURRICANES 2EDMONTON — Aaron Irving and Brett Pollock had third period goals to lead the Oil Kings over Lethbridge.Brayden Brown opened the scoring for Edmonton (18-16-5).Tayloor Cooper and Kord Pankewicz scored for the Hurricanes (9-23-5), who have now lost three straight.ddddddddddddLethbridges Andrew Nielsen was ejected at 6:03 of the second period after receiving a checking to the head major penalty.---ICE 5 REBELS 3CALGARY — Jon Martin scored twice and added an assist as Kootenay downed Red Deer.Ryan Chynoweth, Jaedon Descheneau and Levi Cable also found the back of the net for the Ice (21-17-1). It was their sixth win in the last seven games.Brooks Maxwell had a pair of goals for the Rebels (20-14-5) with Riley Sheen adding the other.---ROCKETS 6 BLAZERS 4KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Nick Merkley and Tyson Baillie each had two goals and an assist to lead No. 2 nationally-ranked Kelowna over the Blazers.Gage Quinney and Cole Linaker also scored for the Rockets (30-6-3).Dawson Davidson, Cole Ully, Josh Connolly and Logan McVeigh chipped in for Kamloops (13-23-5), which has now lost five straight.---GIANTS 5 COUGARS 4VANCOUVER — Mason Geertsen had two goals and an assist as the Giants scored four straight to beat Prince George.Dalton Sward, Tyler Benson and Jackson Houck also chipped in for Vancouver (18-19-1).Chase Witala struck twice for the Cougars (19-20-0) with Tyler Mrkonjic and Shane Collins adding the others.---THUNDERBIRDS 3 AMERICANS 2 (SO)KENT, Wash. — Donovan Neuls and Lane Pederson scored in the shootout as Seattle edged Tri-City for its sixth-straight victory.Neuls and Nolan Volcan found the back of the net in regulation for the Thunderbirds (19-15-4).Lucas Nickles had both goals for the Americans (18-17-2). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 am