It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 pm

pandora black friday try out new Essence range 

Post pandora black friday try out new Essence range
The pandora black friday deals collectors in the UK; our free silver bracelet promotion is finally here. Even better is the news that the promotion has been expanded to include a choice of silver bracelets! Plus, with the release of the lovely Pandora Autumn 2014 collection just under a month ago, it shouldn’t be too hard to hit that spend.;)The promotion will run from today until the 28th of September. you will then be entitled to either a free Moments barrel clasp bracelet, a free silver bangle or the silver snake-chain Essence bracelet!

Consequently this is a fantastic opportunity to try out the new pandora black friday sale Essence range, or to upgrade and go for a two-tone or even gold bracelet. If you’re looking to substitute any of these bracelets for another option such as the oxidised bracelet, you should double-check with your store first. Moreover, Pandora NA has pushed forward the release of both the new two-tone Essence bracelet and pandora charms sale clearance the two-tone bangle, meaning that they will be available in many stores in time for the promotion! I have to say that they look beautiful to me – the bigger circular clasp looks stunning in gold. Once again, you should double-check with your store to see if they have these lovely pieces in for the promo.

I originally had a pink and white theme going with my Pandora Rose pieces and it’s undoubtedly a great way to style the collection. The delicate pink Cherry Blossom murano is perfect for bringing out the pink hues in the Pandora Rose charms, while the other white Darling Daisy pieces make a lovely complement. However, I took this apart and opted for a simpler white and rose gold colour scheme, which offers a more classic, elegant effect. I just love the contrast between the white enamel and the cheap pandora charms sale Rose pieces.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:07 am