It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

a of competing in the season-opening Wo 

Post a of competing in the season-opening Wo
CALGARY -- Its packed atop the leaderboard of the Shaw Charity Classic. Bob Tway shot Saturdays best round of 7-under 63 to finish in a three-way tie for first spot through two rounds of the Champions Tour event at Canyon Meadows Golf and Country Club. "I putted very well today -- probably the best Ive putted in 20-something years, so it was kind of fun," said Tway, whos tied for top spot at 10-under with Joe Durant and Joe Daley. "The greens are some of the nicest greens Ive ever putted on. If you hit a good putt, theyre going in. Guys are making putts from everywhere." An eight-time winner on the PGA Tour, Tway has yet to finish atop the leaderboard at a Champions Tour event. "I know I can play better than I have," said the 55-year-old resident of Edmond, Okla., who finished tied for sixth at the Senior Open Championship earlier this season. "I havent done it, but I keep trying to do it. If I just keep enjoying it, then it doesnt really matter. I fully should play a lot better than I play, but I havent. You either keep working at it or go home and Im going to keep working at it." Durant and Daley carded identical scores of 66 on Saturday and will play in the final group with Tway during Sundays third and final round on the 7,086-yard, par 70 course. "I know theres three of us tied, but by the time we get on the first hole there might be guys who have already passed us," Durant said. "Thats how bunched it is. It will be quite a shootout tomorrow, and if the weathers good there will be a lot of birdies flying." In order to contend for top spot, Daley said hell have to continue to play at the top of his game. "You have to be very much on your game and even more so than you might even think," Daley said. "But you also have to prepare in a lot of different ways in your mind and physically for what you have to go through to compete against these guys because these guys, well, theyve been whooping me for decades." Gary Hallberg, Mark McNulty and David Frost finished tied at 9 under through two rounds. Bernhard Langer, Doug Garwood, Woody Austin and Tom Pernice Jr. are in a four-way tie for seventh spot at 8 under. "I would rather be chased than chasing but I dont have that option," said Langer, who has won five times this year on the Champions Tour and is leading the Charles Schwab Cup standings. "Hopefully your swing is good enough and your putting stroke allows you to do what you need to do." For the second day in a row, Rod Spittle of Niagara Falls, Ont., finished as the low Canadian after carding a 1-under 69. Spittle is in an eight-way tie for 36th place at 3 under heading into the final round. After shooting even par in the first round, Calgarys Stephen Ames struggled on Saturday with a score of 3-over 73. Victorias Jim Rutledge fared exactly the opposite of Ames as he bounced back with a round of 70 after going 3 over on the opening day of the tournament. Meanwhile, Calgarys Darryl James followed up a round of 74 with a 75 on Saturday to sit in second last spot at 9 over, just one shot ahead of Sandy Lyle. Juwan Howard Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Markieff Morris Jersey . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. http://www.wizardsteamofficial.com/customized/. The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. Kelly Oubre Jr. Jersey .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Gilbert Arenas Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile.Tottenhams Heung-Min Son and Romelu Lukaku of Everton are among the nominees for Septembers Premier League awards. Five-man shortlists have been released for the monthly player and manager prizes, which are now decided by a combination of experts, club captains and a public vote.Son earns his nomination after scoring doubles at Stoke and Middlesbrough, while Lukaku went one better with five goals for Everton, including a hat-trick against Sunderland. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Arsenals Theo Walcott, Liverpools Adam Lallana and Kevin De Bruyne of Manchester City make up the list after each scoring twice in September.The Premier Leagues top four clubs account for four of the five nominees in the manager category as Pep Guardiiola, Mauricio Pochettino, Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp make the shortlist.dddddddddddd. Alan Pardews Crystal Palace won three of their four league games in September Alan Pardew is the fifth boss up for the award after Crystal Palace took 10 points from a possible 12 last month.De Bruyne and Hull boss Mike Phelan were the August winners.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 am