It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:22 pm

ed designated hitter Kendrys Morales to 

Post ed designated hitter Kendrys Morales to
SONOMA, Calif. -- Tony Stewart was running lap times about a second faster than expected at Indianapolis Motor Speedway when a blown tire caused him to wreck this week in a Goodyear test. Goodyear officials said Stewarts accident 17 laps into Tuesdays 20-lap run was the only incident of the two-day test. The three-time NASCAR champion wasnt injured. "Our test speeds were extremely fast at Indianapolis," Greg Stucker, Goodyears director of racing, said in a statement Friday. "Tony was approaching the end of a very strong 20-lap run, with his lap times as much as a second faster than what has become the norm at Indianapolis at that point of a run. "It appears that increased, sustained speed over that run generated a significant amount of heat, which eventually caused the right-front to go down." Stewart wasnt upset with Goodyear over the incident, which he said "destroyed the car, so it was a good hit. "I am not really sure what the cause of it was, but thats part of tire testing," Stewart said. "Thats why you go to the test. Im sure theyll learn something from it and well go on." Joey Logano was one of six drivers at the test and said Stewart easily had the fastest car at Indy. Also at the test were Greg Biffle, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Busch and Ryan Newman, the defending race winner. Stewart, an Indiana native, has two Brickyard victories and puts a huge emphasis on the July race. Following Stewarts tire failure, Logano said Goodyear made adjustments "to figure out a way to knock some speed out of these race cars." Teams were given a different left side tire to use and will wait to see what Goodyear decides to bring for the race. "I know when we left they were going to go back and discuss where they wanted to be, but I think theyre going in the right direction on making sure they have the security in the tire, making sure its safe," Logano said. "Its definitely a very big challenge when you come to a race track and you go faster and youre already on edge. Youve got to come back with something thats even more durable and thats hard." Indianapolis has been a difficult track for Goodyear, and the tire brought to the 2008 race was not durable enough to make it more than a dozen or so laps. NASCAR was forced to call a caution roughly every 10 laps to force teams to change tires. "The thing about Indianapolis is the tough conditions the cars and the tires have to endure," Stucker said. "The surface is very abrasive, the long straightaways and short chutes are fast, cornering is tough with very little banking. Combine that with this new car package, and youve got conditions that put a lot of stress on the tires." Lerentee McCray Jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston. Tashaun Gipson Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Yannick Ngakoue Jersey . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Myles Jack Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors.Ricky Nolasco takes the mound opposite R.A. Dickey on Monday night when the Minnesota Twins open a three-game set with the Toronto Blue Jays. Nolasco will try to pick up where he left off against Milwaukee on Wednesday, when he went seven innings and gave up four runs on six hits to go along with seven strikeouts. Most of that damage came on a three-run homer to Aramis Ramirez in the seventh. For Toronto, Dickey eyes up a third win in his last four starts. He labored through five innings at Detroit his last time out, as he allowed four walks and seven hits. However, Dickey also struck out four and yielded only two earned runs. "It felt like a tightrope the whole game," Dickey said. "You have three or four games a year where your body is just cranky. Who knows what its from? It could be that Im getting close to 40 years old. That could be something, too. "Its not an issue. Ive had cranky days before and pitched well. Its just something I need to monitor and be ready to go (Monday)." After reeling off six straight wins and 15 of 17 overall, Toronto suffered consecutive 5-0 lossess to St.dddddddddddd Louis over the weekend as the bats have suddenly gone silent. The Blue Jays, one of the top hitting teams in the AL, combined for only seven hits in those two losses. Middle-of-the-lineup stalwarts Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion went 0-for-14. "Its hard to put a finger on it," manager John Gibbons said of his teams first series loss in seven tries. Minnesota has lost three of its last four games and currently resides at the bottom of the AL Central standings. The team is coming off Sundays lopsided, 14-5 setback to the Houston Astros. Twins pitchers gave up four home runs on the day, including a pair of grand slams to Chris Carter and Jon Singleton. Starter Samuel Deduno lasted just three innings. Mondays opener kicks off a nine-game road swing for the Twins, who will also face Detroit and Boston during the trip. The team signed designated hitter Kendrys Morales to a prorated one-year, $12 million contract over the weekend, although he is not expected to play in this series. Minnesota won two of three when these teams squared off in April. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:53 am

Post BlackMen
You have a decent point here!I thoroughly concur with what you have said!! cccam server

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:36 am

Post BlackMen
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. gift ideas

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Post BlackMen
I'm not heating. let the rap instrumentals do his thing. Its like hey you are online at rapping and selling cheap? Don't worry drop on DonBeats rap instrumentals you'll sound hot . Its simple it sells and its cheap what do you expect.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Post BlackMen
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!judi Poker

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Post BlackMen
Exceptionally helpful data. Would like to see more posts soon!. fastusacashloan24.com look at this now

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post BlackMen
This was a truly incredible challenge and ideally I can go to the following one. It was alot of fun and I truly lived it up.. Best Deodorants in India

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Post Re: ed designated hitter Kendrys Morales to
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here and Read more I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 am

A very awesome blog post.myeconlab We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:49 am

Its a great pleasure reading your post.dog harnesses and muzzles Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:40 pm

yaoxuemei20171204cheap jordans
fred perry outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ugg boots clearance
ugg boots clearance
fitflop sandals
ralph lauren uk
uggs outlet
canada goose